Pair of 1950s Plexiglass and Brass Church Pendants by Architect Rudolf Schwarz

Schwarz, Rudolf
,
Chandeliers & Pendants
,
Germany
,
1950s

Plexiglass and brass pendant lamps by German architect Rudolf Schwarz, designed in 1952 and produced by Frensch Lampen & Beleuchtung, Three light bulbs captured in nine plexiglass petals, held together by a brass top and closed at the ceiling with a brass canopy. Schwarz used this model in a few of the churches he designed. Total drop is 110 cm Height of the plexiglass petals is 62 cm Diamater per shade is 21 cm.

  • 3512

Bloomberry is an antiques dealer specialized in exquisite twentieth century design, founded in 2005 by Patricia Keurentjes and Leander Meerman. Our strength is that we read the past differently and do have a keen eye for yet little known masterpieces. Our company is housed in a former textile factory that spans 5.000 square meters. It is located just near Maastricht, in the south of the Netherlands, within two hours from Amsterdam, Bruxelles and Cologne. Only part of the collection is shown on the website. A visit -  by appointment only - gives you the full insight.